Men's ASICS Gel-Nimbus 24
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The GEL-NIMBUS® 24 shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 20g lighter than the previous version.
- Engineered mesh upper: Wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- FF BLAST+™ cushioning: Creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning: Provides lightweight impact absorption.
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner: Improves step-in comfort.
- Reflective details: Improves visibility in low-light conditions.
- 360-degrees of GEL® technology cushioning: provides excellent shock absorption
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR™ outsole rubber: Improves durability.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature: Improves compression at footstrike.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 290 g/10.2 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Max
- Designed for Underpronation/Neutral