Powerstep® Pinnacle Low Arch Supporting Insoles
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for Low Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
PowerStep® insoles are clinically proven to prevent and relieve pain associated with mild to moderate pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, fallen arches, aching feet, knees, hips and back.
Feet with low arches need slight arch support and cushioning for motion control and to help alleviate pressure. Flat feet tend to cause overpronation, where the feet and ankles roll inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot.
The PowerStep Pinnacle Low full length insoles with built-in low arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The Pinnacle Low insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape. The Pinnacle Low insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid low arch support shell, the PowerStep Pinnacle Low shoe inserts are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation.
Overpronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, Work, & Dress Shoes
- Full length shoe inserts
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid low arch support shell with deep heel cradle
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured low arch support and heel cradle for increased comfort and stability for those with flat feet
- Deep heel cradle for increased motion control
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, orange
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell Dual Layer
- Cushioning: Foam top layer, black; EVA base, royal blue