Powerstep® Pulse® Maxx Insoles
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support, with Added Heel Stability Platform to Prevent Pronation
Powerstep PULSE® MAXX Insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced running shoes during rigorous athletic activity. The Pulse MAXX Insoles a firm support shell, built-in arch support, and a deeper heel cradle with stabilizing platform to control foot motion. Mildly angled heel platform stabilizes and protects the heel with each step to help alleviate pain. Ideal for runners who suffer from Moderate Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, or Metatarsalgia. The Powerstep Pulse MAXX insole provides the perfect blend of foot pronation control, arch support, flexibility, and dual-layer cushioning. This running shoe insole has targeted dual-layer cushioning to help absorb shock at impact and reduce stress on the feet, ankles, knees, and other joints while running.
Ideal as Metatarsalgia orthotic, Pulse MAXX running shoe insole prevent and alleviate pain associated with over pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps and more common foot conditions.
The Powerstep PULSE MAXX running shoe insole features an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON®. Below that is a semi-rigid arch support and angled heel cradle for improved pronation control. Finally, the lower layer is an additional EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
- Firmer arch support and heel cradle
- Slightly angled medial heel post for pronators
- Dual-layer cushioning with PORON® Cushioning foam
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Increased support, stability and motion control
- Provides full-foot cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
- Premium EVA Cushion Base, Orange
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Green
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology Top Layer, Yellow, 1/8”